Course Dates: Open-ended
Enrollment Dates: Enroll Anytime
Who can Enroll:
Introduction to Digital Music and Video Production
- Introduction to basic audio and video principals
- Survey of standard controls and their function
- Introduction to file types and their applications
- Introduction to editing software
- Introduction to lighting and sound room design
- Introduction to green screen backgrounds
- Introduction to recording preparation and techniques
- Sharing your creation with the world
All classes are available to all members. Includes approximately 30 minutes of instruction and 1.5 hours of hands on creating.
See our Calender for the current schedule.