The lost arts are coming back stronger then ever.
Art for the 21st Century
I. What is Art?
What is the Creative Process?
Conceptualizing A Work of Art
Where is Art Headed?
II. Drawing and Painting
- Drawing – Overview, Examples, and Tools Used. Forms of Drawing and Exercises for Learning Drawing
- Painting – Overview, Examples, and Tools Used, Forms of Painting (i.e. Water, Wax, Oils, Ink)
- Painting Exercises – Exercises for Learning Painting
- Digital Art – Overview, Examples, and Tools Used, Forms of Digital Art (i.e. Vector Graphics)
- Digital Color Schemes – Important Considerations for Digital Color Schemes
- Digital Art Exercises – Exercises for Learning Making Digital Art
- Sculpture I – Overview, Examples, and Tools Used
III. Sewing, Jewelry, and Crafting
Introduction to Sewing mechanics, tools and material types
Introduction to Jewelry making using various material: chains, beads, twine, 3d Printed charms and more
Introduction to Crafting
IV. Sculpture, Prototyping, and Publishing
All classes are available to all members. Includes approximately 30 minutes of instruction and 1.5 hours of hands on creating.
See our Calender for the current schedule.